Glug Event

As an additional form of development, I attended the Glug event where there was a mix of designers that all allowed some insight into their industries and their approach to work.


BBC- Children's Game Design- Callum Peters
This talk was done by Callum Peters who explained the importance of his relationship with the client and the necessary research it takes to be with a particular client, he spoke about his specific research such as building relations with the children he builds games for in order to find out what they actually want.
I was really inspired by the approach he had to research as I feel like this is an approach I'd like to make too.

Jane Bowyer
Jane Bowyer is an illustrator/graphic designer who was really inspirational, speaking about how nothing is perfect, and everyone's idea of perfection is different, I felt that this was a really true fact and linked well with my Body Image piece too.


No comments:

Post a Comment