Kinetic Verb Production.

Within the research produced, I had a further understanding of the behaviour and physics of the word 'Spring', it was easier to plan out how the kinetic verb would react to such behaviours. However, during the production of such a word in After Effects, it had become clear that it was a complex procedure to ensure that the word mimicked the realistic aspects of behaviour that I wanted to achieve. It was decided that although this word had been quite effective in theory, it was extremely difficult to be captured by me as I have only just been introduced to the software and the controls.
The overall animation looks alright, with adaptive uses of consideration of 'Squash & Stretch', 'Slow In Slow Out' (Easy Ease) and a massive amount of 'Anticipation' used for the build up of the spring. However, I found myself needing a lot of assistance for the complexities of the physics behind the spring and began to feel demoralised and frustrated by the task.
Therefore I have decided to use this as a learning point and move onto a more tactile word to explore further.

After having explored 'Spring' I ventured into the production of the alternate word 'Jump' a word that I found would be a simpler and more playful word to use in the introduction to After Effects.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment