Idea Production

After coming up with a few ideas, I'm currently experimenting with the idea of moving fruit elements to music, the happiness and Natural elements that the company strive for will hopefully be captured in such an idea. I think the escapism that I had seen in the Twining's tea advert was highly influential for this idea, as it's the craftsmanship of producing something out of something else, and from this making it more fun.
I had the idea of slices of fruit that are some ingredients in the range, slowly dancing to music (or movement that suggests dance) and then getting more and more quick and energised, alternatively there is also the aspect of making flowers out of fruit, I felt this links to the growth and natural element of the product as well as the linking to women and the more feminine aspect of flowers.
Another alternate version of this idea is to have a drop of the product fall onto a normal landscape of flowers, and they become fruity, more colourful flowers, perhaps the aspect of dried out flowers could be more effective to begin with to show the thirst beforehand and the benefits this drink would have once taken. Although I really like the idea of fruit flowers growing, I will need to experiment what technique will work best for this idea, such as 3D elements, 2D elements such as rotascoping, pixilation, stop motion etc. and many more. I intend to produce a series of experimental pieces on Photoshop and in my sketchbook as well as collages and storyboards to help evaluate the technique and see what works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment