To Conclude

In order to conclude on the work I've done for this project, I think I successfully experimented with new methods that I hadn't necessarily worked with before, that allowed me to capture a vintage and historical atmosphere that the story told enhanced. Although I am impressed with the overall finished product as an aspect of experimentation, there are obvious improvements that need to be made.

  • Transitioning- I feel that although a lot of my time went into the Photoshop elements and the collage intricate puppets, I needed to have spent more time on carefully ensuring all the elements ran smoothly. An example is in the pilot scene in the cockpit, the pilots seem to be moving rather jerkily so aspects such as Ease In etc. could've allowed a smoother outcome and overall made it look better as a whole.
  • Movements- I think as I've said the movements could've been less jerky, but maybe other more complex movements could also be added to the piece. I also think it's important to point out the fact that the moving of the collage pieces isn't really very obvious in terms of noticing it in the opening, which is disappointing with the intricacies that are involved in doing this part of the project.
  • The hesitation in some areas is a bit too long and so I'd like to shorten some of the areas to increase the effectiveness of the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment