Sorry I'm Late- Tomas Mankovsky

Whilst conveying some research into pixilation I stumbled across this Tomas Mankovsky short film 'Sorry I'm Late' which I found particularly inspiring due to the elements of using simple objects to represent alternate forms (parasol for hot air balloon, cushions for ground etc.) Another element I found particularly inspiring is the whole implication of using objects in close up settings to represent larger forms (bonsai tree placed closer to camera to represent a full sized tree) as it was well composed and had a successful outcome overall.
Using gravity as a simple advantage for the impossible such as riding a bike to such lengths and flying etc, is a key element for Mankovsky to have included. The manipulation of the objects produces a successful outcome as it produces an abstract setting for the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment