7 Deadly Sins

A piece I found on the internet about the 7 Deadly Sins
Culturally there used to be the belief that there are 7 Deadly Sins, things that could consume you into being a bad person. I think that this sort of theme also links into what I've been looking at regarding people constantly wanting to change their outlook of themselves. The 7 Deadly sins include:

  • Gluttony
  • Vanity 
  • Envy
  • Sloth
  • Wrath 
  • Greed
  • Lust
In particular I feel that the sins that most apply to the themes I've been looking at is the aspects of Greed, Vanity, Envy and Gluttony. The greed of wanting something we don't have and constantly wanting new products, the vanity of constantly trying to look the best we can and impress others, the envy of wanting a body image that we don't have and the gluttony of trying to change our diet to look a certain way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment