New Project

We've been given a new project to continue till March on something that we feel will challenge our skills further as well as being something that would belong in the industry and not just something that had been done over and over again. I'd like to try something new for this project, so here's a few things I've looked at so far.

Paper World- By Mome Animation
I love the idea of making a world within a world, and I think this is a beautiful example of this, using 3D elements to replicate this aspect of origami within a world is really inspiring to me and I find it really aesthetically pleasing. Made for the WWF, the piece is a beautiful metaphorical way of describing the impacts that manmade objects have on the wildlife. I love the way it all connects and there is an attention to detail that I really like within it.

WWF Hungary - Paper World from Paper World on Vimeo.


Merit- By Nick Forshee
Personally I feel like my roots throughout the course have always been with the aspect of 2D and more illustrative aesthetics, and this is a simpler but effective way of animating that I may want to try as I've not really done it before.

Merit Animation from Jim Leszczynski on Vimeo.


UNSATISFYING from PARALLEL STUDIO on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment