Final Ident

I am happy with the overall result of my final ident, however I feel that I could have done more with the lighting and colours of the film, which is something that I will improve for my portfolio, but wasn't able to do within the timeframe.


I like the intricacies of the crime-board that I've produced but I'm not a fan of the quality of the image as it is slightly more blurry than I thought, but this could be more to do with the lighting, however I did set up some soft lighting equipment in the reshoot of the film to ensure this wasn't as bad as some of the images became quite grainy looking when on the film. I had edited the images previously so this was a good way of converting what is thought to originally be a news article into the aspect of the Film4 Logo reveal.
Using the tripod on a sliding rail also helped with the speed of the zoom in and the transition into the Film4 in the strings. I like the angles as based on my 3d model of what I wanted the board to look like, it does look well with the lining up revealing the big 4 around the actual text to be the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment