Centre Screen

Even though I have looked into the Centre Screen Studio beforehand after having had a tour of their studio with uni, but I have found that in particular with the project that I am currently undertaking, I've found that collage aspects and the aesthetic that I have been working with reminded me of the work that we were shown when we visited Centre Screen.
As a studio Centre Screen are proud of what they have produced and their ways of adapting with current technologies, they produce educational pieces for museums, but make them interactive, and find ways of making installations that produce emotional reactions from their audiences, and this fascinates me.

I think I'd like to contact the Studio in order to get feedback on my current project, because I feel like my own collage animation piece could also produce emotion, and their advice could be quite valuable for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment