Ricardo Serrano - Freelance Motion Designer

Uses Illustrative aspects for his work
Although most of my PDP elements have been about studios, I think it is important to broaden the horizons and get feedback and advice to do with my work from someone who is freelance and therefore maybe has more of a style than a corporate studio as discussed in our previous years through the discussion forums.
 Personally I feel that over the years of doing the course, I have used the aspect of my drawings and analogue work the develop the projects I make, and I think it would be interesting to speak to a designer who works in a similar way, and discuss the projects that he underwent too.
I have emailed him to ask whether I can visit and I hope he responds as I know that this would be a good way of getting feedback from someone who is more independent and to compare the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment