Mighty Giant Studio

Concept Drawing for 'Racing Legends' for the BBC
 (http://www.mightygiant.co.uk/work/racing-legends/)
When looking at some studios to possibly visit for my PDP, I have come across this Studio based in the Northern Quarter in Manchester called the 'Mighty Giant' who's work I find really inspiring as there's such a mixture of aesthetic but each piece still contains an aspect of personality.
I feel like their feedback on my project would be particularly helpful as it would provide some insight into whether my piece with the collage element does in fact show the development of memories within somebody's life, or whether this is something I could improve on.
A particular piece that caught my eye was a piece by the studio for the BBC as it contains a mixture of analogue and digital methods, with collage elements and drawn materials. I find that this is a style I myself like approaching and therefore I feel that their advice particularly on my current project, will be really useful.
I have contacted the studio via their email on the website, however so far haven't heard anything back, with the studio being in high demand with current projects etc. I have also given the alternate option of sending them my work for an email form of feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment